You are here:Home/Blog/Youth and Children’s Worker
Yatton Methodist Church has an exciting opportunity for a gifted, skilled and visionary person to help us grow and develop our children’s and youth ministry in the church and our local community.
We are looking for a full-time youth and children’s worker with passion, vision and commitment to help facilitate the growth of its 7 to 18 year-old children’s and youth groups.
The post will commence as soon as possible upon finding a suitable candidate.
• Are you passionate about young people coming to faith in Jesus?
• Do you have experience of working alongside children’s, youth and community groups?
• Are you wanting to build church in the community in innovative ways?
• Can you work alongside, build and encourage a team of volunteers and communicate your vision?
• Are you creative, innovative and organised?
• Are you JNC Qualified (or equivalent)?
If this is you, then you may well be the person we’re looking for!
To view the full job description please visit www.yatton-methodist.org.uk
To apply for this job please you can contact the employer using the following link