The person we call to be our Youth Pastor will:
* Be baptized by immersion as a believer
* Be passionate about leading young people to accept Christ as Lord and Saviour
* Prioritise discipleship amongst the young people of the church
* Help young people encounter God in a way that is relevant and applicable
* Build and nurture a team of passionate youth work volunteers
* Work with other youth workers to develop opportunities for ‘joined up’ working
* Engage with local schools and share the gospel with youth beyond the church walls
* Serve on the Leadership team of the church (Diaconate) as an advocate for youth
* FULL-TIME post with flexible working week (40 hours per week).
* Salary £27,500 per annum, plus pension contributions.
* Initial 3 year contract with the possibility of renewal.