An exciting opportunity for a YOUTH PASTOR to lead and develop the church’s ministry to young people (aged 11-18 years) within the church and the local community.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
• working with a team to provide opportunities for young people to be discipled in the Christian faith and to participate in the life of the church
• overseeing and leading youth groups
• developing & pioneering new outreach initiatives within the community
We are looking for someone who:
• has previous experience of working with young people
• is a passionate and dynamic self starter
• is effective in communicating with young people and inspiring a volunteer team
• is a practising Christian (Genuine Occupational Requirement) who can fully support the ethos of this Anglican parish
Who are we?
Christ Church Tunbridge Wells is a vibrant and growing evangelical Anglican church in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, with lots of families and about 80 children & youth each Sunday.
• £22-25,000 dependent on qualifications and experience, full time
• Closing date: 10th May 2019
• Interview date: 22nd May 2019